Base - MAC Black Track Fluidline
Eyeshadow - MAC Black Black Pigment (pro)
Glitter - MAC Black Glitter
My 10 Extreme Black Smokey Eyes Tips:1. Apply a Dark Base like MAC Blacktrack Fluidline or Make Up Forever Aqua Cream Shadow in Black, this will get rid of any skintone coming through.
2. Bring back the LIGHT! Apply a white/cream color highlight (MAC Gesso) to the brow bone/inner corner after you've finished to further pop the darkness.
3. Blend a slightly lighter than skintone concealer (TEMPTU Pro wheel Light) under the eyes and diffiuse it in to the shadow w/ MAC 224 Brush. Also, clean up the outter edge with a concealer/foundation brush.
5. Apply a brightening powder under the eyes like Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder.
6. Blend in to the highlight with a CLEAN blending brush. This will prevent any excess shadow muddying the highlight.
7. Run a q-tip under the bottom liner/shadow to diffuse it.
8. Apply glitter with MAC Fix + to your brush and on the eyes in layers, it won't take away the sparkle like glue/adhesives will.
9. Do your Foundation AFTER, you will have to wipe away shadow/glitter fall out.
10. Listen to The Cure while doing this. & don't worry if it's not perfect, it's rock n roll :)
and then we add the glam rock!
Maybelline Brow Pencil Blonde
TEMPTU Light Concealer Wheel
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (base & liner)
MAC Black Black Pigment
MAC PRO Black Glitter
MAC Copperplate e/s
MAC Gesso e/s highlight
Dior Diorshow Mascara Black
Red Cherry #600 Lashes