Keep Reading for the T3 Review and to Enter the Giveaway!
Flawless curls, powered by science. T3’s revolutionary gyroscopic curling iron features patent-pending motion-sensing technology and an auto-rotating barrel to create beautiful curls and waves with a simple turn of your wrist. The Twirl 360 senses the movement of your hand and automatically rotates in the desired direction, forming polished, perfect curls every time. With five heat settings up to 410°, two speeds, and T3 tourmaline + ceramic technology, the Twirl 360 is ideal for any hair type or skill level. It features an ergonomic design for an effortless styling experience, creating long-lasting, beautiful, lustrous curls and loose waves quickly and easily.
Features and benefits:
- 1.25-inch barrel: perfect for creating on-trend curls and loose waves
- Single “Go“ button: barrel activates with a press of a button and a simple turn of the wrist
- Digital SinglePassTM technology: constantly measures and adjusts the temperature across the entire barrel for accurate, consistent heating while styling
- Mid-length clamp: ideal for curling any length of hair—even if it’s layered
- Cool tip: makes it easy to safely and quickly maneuver the curling iron
- Nine-foot 360° swivel cord: professional-length with swivel prevents cord tangling for hassle-free styling
As someone who is curling iron challenged I loved this "robot" iron! It takes all the guess work out of curling your hair and cuts the time in half too. There is a learning curve to using this as it's operated by sensing the direction you tilt your wrist. Once you get the hang of it though it's nothing but perfect loose curls from there. I also like that this isn't clipless so there is no need for heat gloves or worry about burning yourself.
(Blogger wouldn't upload my hair images :( I will try to update with them later!)
The results I get with this on my medium length fine hair are loose waves with an uplift in body. When I use this with extensions they are big loose curls. Another favorite about this iron is that the curls come out frizz free. Hot Tools leaves my curls frizzy and often dented from user error. With the T3 Mircro tourmaline ceramic barrel they are perfectly smooth and shiny and I feel like it is less damaging to my hair. The T3 has definitely made curling my hair a lot easier and the bouncy body and curl that lasts all day long is worth the higher price tag. Now if only they could make a robot iron to braid my hair...
Enter the Sweepstakes to win a T3 Twirl 360 of your own!
product provided by ifabbo shop for review consideration